Zucchini Pasta Primavera
It’s time to harvest beautiful zucchini! They are abundant on our local farms at this time of year. Here’s a delicious easy recipe to help you get the most out of these fresh seasonal veggies.
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ear of fresh organic corn cut from cob
- 1 fresh thinly sliced garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small/medium zucchinis
- 1 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh Parmesan (optional)
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles.
- Sauté tomatoes, garlic, and chilli flakes in hot oil for 1 minute over medium-high; add in the zoodles.
- Cook, tossing, just 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, Parmesan, and fresh basil leaves.